Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

A little bit about how I work

Photo by Melibelle Photography
Well, here I am... Ready to take pictures for you, that will be cherished for generations!  This picture of me was taken by a really good photographer friend of mine, and I was NOT looking forward to it! I HATE being on the other side of the lens, so if you feel the same, I totally understand - but much like my mini picture session, it wont hurt a bit, and I guarantee we will have a good time! (She and I had a blast!!)
 

What to expect....
I shoot 99% of my sessions outdoors. If you are looking for studio style portraits, then I am not your girl...unless its a 1 year old Cake Smash Session, or something similar.
Once we get your session on the books, we will visit several times by email, or phone.  I want to get your session as close to perfect for you as possible!  A typical session lasts 2 hours, but if small children are involved, they usually dont last that long, so dont panic! Im not going to make your child miserable by making him stay!! However, a 15 minute break with yummy snacks works wonders, and he's ready to get back in front of that camera and be adorable. :-)
 
Five to Ten days after your session you will get a link to your personal, password protected gallery!  I will just be honest with you though. I will give you WAY too many choices! Im not one of those photographers who will give you 30 pictures to choose from. My typical gallery is 65 - 100 totally edited photos.  I simply cant know which image you will absolutely LOVE over another. Only you know that special look your child makes that melts your heart. Only you know that look your fiance gives you, that makes you laugh!   I may love a particular shot in your session for technical reasons.....you will love it for emotional reasons!

Im ready!! Lets get your session on the books and get started!  Email me at celia.ridley@gmail.com or
call me at 903-245- 0415

0 comments:

Post a Comment