Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

What To Wear Fall Guide - Casual

What should we wear??
This question is asked almost every time I book a new session, and with reason!! Its important!
A fellow photographer (In Ohio) created this guide for other photographers to share.  I love her choices, so thought I would pass this along to all of you. You certainly dont have to follow this color palette - for instance, if orange is not your thing...substitute it for another color, as long as you have more of that color in other articles of clothing in the family...make sense?
"What should we wear?" - Think of it this way. When you go out to eat as a family, do you all match? Do you all have on white shirts and khaki pants? I hope not!! So why would you want a photograph of your family dressed in a way you NEVER really dress??
Side note:  I am not a big fan of the all white shirts or all one color shirts...but you are the paying customer, and if that's what you want, then I aims to please!  :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact impressed
to read all at alone place.

Here is my site ... fresh content

Post a Comment