Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

Golf Digest

This Post is for YOU Golf Digest!!
I recently had the honor of photographing some members of the Whitehouse High School Golf Team. WOW! What great kids!!
So, this post is for all the golf magazines out there! Who wants to be the first to publish these pics for an article on "Up And Coming Teen Golfers!"..or if you wish, "Move Over Tiger, Here We Come!"?
Speaking of Tiger, can I just take this opportunity to say "Shame on you!" Phew, it feels better to get that off my chest!
I would like to thank the extremely nice folks at The Oakhurst/Peachtree Golf Course http://easttexasgolf.com/golf/proto/easttexasgolf/ for allowing us to disrupt what should have been a normal golf evening for the paying customers!





To view the entire gallery - clicky here: Whitehouse Golf Team

Special thanks to Lynelle for organizing this....and to my lovely assistant Bo, who helped me keep everything running smooth!
I never knew I could sweat so much!! WOW it was hot!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed
reading it, you can be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come
back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage one
to continue your great work, have a nice morning!


my web blog :: studio tatuażu kielce

Post a Comment