Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

FOOD!!!!

*Sigh* I am on a diet, again. This is about the 50th one this year. (This one is courtesy of my trainer Loretta).
Let me throw in another *sigh* just for fun.
So, of course... what is first and foremost on my mind these days? !FOOD!
As in the song from "Oliver"

(please play as you view these pics, for full effect!)
Sooo Food Magazines of the world, I leave you with some pics you simply MUST have for your glorious, fabulous, foodiness pages!
Please give me a call, as there are more where these came from!
Well no. That was a big fat lie, but if you give me a call, you can bet I'll be shooting some real fast!


Leave me a comment telling me what your FOOD weakness is.
Misery Loves Comapany!

.....pardon me while I go to the corner of my room and suck my thumb in the fetal position...... I just love food. :-(



Haaa! Check out this video!
Who are they trying to fool??
(Let it load...its worth the wait!)







3 comments:

Hans Andersen said...

The last photo with the strawberries is excellent - what a life!

It is a good combination - grapes and berries. Especially when it is blown up to its natural size, just wish I could rorate my 24" monitor to get the finest portrait.

And I don't know what is best in the photo: The shine of the glasses or the crispness of the strawberries.

I would't like to count calories, it spoils the viewing.

Anonymous said...

CHEESE IS MY WEAKNESS!!!! Kimbo :)

eury said...

Oh, lots of great food pics, I remember them all and fun to see them again. :-)

Post a Comment