Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

National Enquirer!!


Please click on pictures to view them bigger!!
National Enquirer.... This blog is for you!
You need to be aware that I do know my way around photoshop, and if you have an opening for a "truth twister"  artist..give me a call!
Here are a few samples of what my ideas can do for you!
These previously appeared on Worth1000.com, and that is why there is a  watermark. I was too lazy to search my photo files. It was much easier to pluck them off of Worth! 




Well folks...now you know why I switched over to photography.
I pretty much suck at GOOD photoshopping!!

2 comments:

Hans Andersen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hans Andersen said...

Ups - it actually worked this time around. But - I didn't get my praise of your Guardian Angel in the comment - only the last. Maybe you get it by mail, since Blogger cut it after 300 characters in the mail-box.
As a matter of fact: I like your photo because of the grey-tone, which hides the fact, that it is manipulated. It is beautiful, and it has a message - so it is great photo-art, that you produced
(sorry about all the repetitions)

Post a Comment