Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

Babies!!!

Ohhhhhh My!! I had my very first newborn photo session Saturday morning! What a joy! I was so nervous, but for no reason. Baby Sam was so adorable, and never cried, even with this weird person (me) sticking this big black thing in his face for two solid hours.
Ok...he whimpered once, but that was about it.
Thanks to Hali for trusting me to get her sweet baby newborn shots.
I look forward to "shooting"(sorry, no other word) her entire family of 5!! :-) (Please dont call the police. I come in peace.)
Here is a small sampling of the adorableness that is Sam!

3 comments:

ClickChick said...

This is GREAT! Will this be Sam's Birth announcement? Beautiful work Celia!

thesnozzberriestastelikesnozzberries said...

he is soooooo cute!!! awesome photos, mom!

eury said...

I think I figured out why I couldn't comment.. yay!

Love this.. so pretty and the graphic design of the card is very elegant. I would be proud to send these out, I'm sure the mom is delighted.

Congrats :-)

Post a Comment