Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

Before and After

I am so fortunate to have a step-daughter who is always  willing to model for me, whenever I want to try out new techniques!
I thought I would share with you a few before and afters from my photo session with her. Most people dont understand the amount of work that goes into post processing each and every image - Unless of course you are one of those AMAZING photographers who can get it right, in the camera every time. I..... am not one of those.
Please click on the picture to make it bigger! (I always say that, dont I)?? But do you do it???
....oh and about my stepdaughter....She is as beautiful inside as she is outside!


Do you want to see the complete gallery? Of course you do, who wouldn't? Clicky Here!!


3 comments:

Donna Gimble Morriss said...

Beautiful work Celia!!! Love all the pics of Sarah. She is so GORGEOUS!!!

pat riley said...

Wow, Celia- good work- you might be able to make me look good!!!!!

eury said...

She's so pretty, how luck you are to have her as your daughter/model/pretty subject. Very cool post-processing and yeah, many people think just pressing the shutter is all we do, geez, I hope not, cause a monkey could do that, right?

Keep up the great work.

Post a Comment