Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

Canvas Winner!!!

 WHOOOT!!!!!!! Congrats to Melissa Whitus who got 25 ....or 26? likes added to my Facebook page! Well Done Melissa! For all your hard work, you win the 16 X 20 Canvas of any image in your proof gallery! Value.....Priceless! :-)

But Wait !!!!!!!!!!Here at CR Photography, the second place winner doesnt go home empty handed.
Ragayla Thomas - You win an 11 X 14 Matboard image of your choice from your proof gallery! Value of..... $40 Awesome!!!!
Ragayla fought till the bitter end with 16 likes. (I cannot allow this hard effort to go unnoticed!)


BUT WAIT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! There's more!!! I appreciate all my new "likers" who helped these deserving gals win their prizes, so for YOU...yes YOU - I would like to offer you $100 off my normal session fee for the month of January. That's only $50 for up to two hours of glorious photolishousness play time!! ( All prints and or the DVD is ala cart.)  Any session applies.....Families, High School Senior, Engagement etc. For the month of January only.
Please check out my website  and click on the information tab for more details about your session.
Simply email me at celia.ridley@gmail.com or facebook message me to book your session!

Thanks soooo very much for such an awesome contest turn-out! This just makes me want to run more contests!

0 comments:

Post a Comment