Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

The Power Of The French Fry

I thought I might share with all of you a recent session with a PRECIOUS two year old, who didn't quite get her nap in before our session!!! Her Mom wanted pics for her 2nd Birthday Invitations. Should be easy, right??? Lets just try a few test shots......easy peasy.   Look over here, now over there!! So much to see! This is FUN!!!


Ok!! Good! Lets change her clothes and get the chalk board ready. Little Miss is such a good helper!!
Mmmmmmm - NO. Not felling it.  That song "Its My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To" is playing in my head.
I know!!! Lets try it with the balloons!! *sigh* Nope.
There there Its ok baby...lets go get some french fries!!
Everything is better with french fries! Nomnomnom. How bad can life be?? A gorgeous mom, and warm yummy french fries! 
Quick!!! Lets get the chalkboard!!! YAY!!! Success!!!
She did so good, lets reward her with the balloons!!!
Ooooops.
I thought FOR SURE we would have more tears, but I think she was relieved. I don't think she was crazy about the balloons. The balloon holder however, made her VERY happy!!  It was pink and shiny!
All's well that ends well......The End. :-)

3 comments:

miniko11 said...

She's really cute. I really like the 1st picture.

secretatlantis said...

Wonderful story and great pics.

Angelclaud said...

Love the photos and story. The photos with her crying while holding the chalkboard made me laughed. Imagine using those on the invitation card. LOL.

Post a Comment