Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

Melanie & Trey

I've known Melanie for many years, but only got to meet her fiance Trey, the day of the shoot. I was so excited to meet the man who captured Melanie's heart! He is SOOOOO sweet and easy on the eyes!! Together they are an amazing couple!!

Melanie is Co-Owner/Head Trainer of East Texas Adventure Boot Camp!  I am fearful of this because if she doesn't like this blog, my life will be ...you know what....come Monday morning at 5:15am.  Eeeek!!!!
Anyway....back to the blog.....

We had been having a week of crazy weather in Tyler, so the day of the shoot, we texted back and forth ALL day...."Is it going to rain? The sun came out! Dang, its soooo windy!!!" But in the end....we decided to go for it, and I'm so glad we did! THEY laughed, they cried....oh wait, that was me crying because I didn't get my sunset shot - they kissed....A LOT, and laughed some more....they tossed apples, and climbed fences.
Without further ado.... I give you the future Mr. & Mrs. Trey Edwards. :-)  Be sure and click on the pics to make them yummy big!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment