Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

2012 Holiday Session Schedule


The Fabulous Boulter Family

Im really sorry - but I am booked solid for the Holiday's this year! If you would like to be put on a cancellation list, please shoot me an email at celia.ridley@gmail.com.

 Due to the fact that I have a very busy personal life for the remainder of 2012, I thought I better let everyone know that I will have a very limited Fall shooting schedule this year! 

I will not be doing any sessions in December at all. So if you are interested in doing a Christmas card session, or just Fall family pics in general...give me a shout and lets get it on the books Pronto!

My Fall 2012 open dates are:

Friday, Oct. 5
Saturday, Oct. 6 - Afternoon
Sunday, Oct. 7 - Morning or Afternoon
Sunday, Nov. 4 - Morning or Afternoon
Saturday, Nov. 10 - Morning or Afternoon
I'm not sure about Thanksgiving weekend at this time.

....and that's it!!! However, if you can do an afternoon during the week, let me know! Wednesdays are usually good for me!

My senior sessions will begin in February, 2013! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment